Two-thousand & thirteen is off with a running start, as Matt aids and abets the aesthetics of the already appealing Bomb Girls, through this period-piece photo series, which commemorates the start of the show’s second season. If you’re out of the loop, stop worrying and learn to love the six-episode strong first season - the artwork for which Matt was also lucky enough to shoot. For an added treat, as watching Matt prattle on about himself is considered by many a calorie-free goody, visit the Bomb Girls page and click “go behind the scenes of the photo shoot” for a bit of insight from the man himself.
Bomb Girls is shown every Wednesday at 8pm, on Global Television, with the next episode (ep. 2) airing January 9th.
blog comments powered by Disqus
- wicked-witch-of-the-midwest reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- wicked-witch-of-the-midwest likes this
- salemstrega likes this
- colebreiland likes this
- spoopymerry reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- susiecusieq likes this
- pedrazaproducciones likes this
- moniquewiendelsphotography likes this
- munyachawora likes this
- dillyartist likes this
- ladycanuck likes this
- cordeliafoxxy likes this
- mattbarnesphoto posted this